Guys, if you saw this on my Instagram story… you know that THIS LITERALLY TOOK ME 15 MINUTES TO MAKE FROM START TO FINISH. There is ZERO EXCUSE for eating healthy. This took me less time to make than ordering in PLUS it tasted AMAZING.
- 1 packet lentil pasta (Most grocery stores sell this now in the Pasta or Health Food section. Mine was Red Lentil pasta from Trader Joe’s. Banza pasta is another amazing brand
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed
- 2-3 cups arugula
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (HINT – THE CAP OF THE BOTTLE IS USUALLY ONE TABLESPOON)
- 3 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt + pepper + chilli flakes
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the box.
- Toss the pasta with all the ingredients. Add salt + pepper + chili flakes to taste.
That’s it! SO easy and tastes phenomenal. Let me know what you think!