Super easy turkey burgers that you can cook on the stove, bake, or grill on the BBQ.
If you don’t have all the spices here, don’t stress. You can still get some amazing burgers with just garam masala, salt, pepper + chili powder. The other stuff is a fun bonus that adds to the depth of the flavor.
1. Mix together the following to make the patties:
- 1 lb ground turkey or chicken
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- Garlic – A shit ton. I used like 8 pods! I love garlic.
- 1/2 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder (more if you can handle the heat!)
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin powder
2. Form into patties and cook on a pan for about 4-5 minutes each side. I sprayed the pan with oil spray before cooking.
Alternatively, you can bake these at around 350 degrees for about 20 minutes OR BBQ them on the grill!
I ate mine with sauteed onions, peppers, and arugula on whole wheat burger buns! YUM!