Here’s another recipe I posted on my Instagram story a while back. Not the greatest picture, but trust me – these are AMAZING!
Makes 4 servings
- 2 eggs or 2 egg whites
- 1lb chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder (or more if you can handle it)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tsp smoked paprika (or regular. You can omit this if you don’t have it but it adds a nice deep flavor to things)
- About 1 cup breadcrumbs
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Cut up chicken into cubes
3. Mix the spices, breadcrumbs, and salt together.
4. Beat the eggs. Dip the chicken into the eggs.
5. Coat the chicken in breadcrumbs. You can do a double coat of egg + breadcrumbs if you want it more crispy.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for about 15-20 minutes, or until full cooked.