SO simple and SO delicious. Vegetarians – make these with tofu!
Makes 4 servings
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 8 cloves garlic, minced (yes you read that right!)
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- Red chilli flakes – to taste (I go all-out on these because I have a crazy spice addiction, but if you want to go lighter on the spices then just add a sprinkle or pinch of these!)
- TO SERVE:
- Taco shells / salsa/ avocado / cilantro – whatever you like in tacos!
- ALTERNATIVELY: Try these in a bowl or salad-style!
- Spray a pan with olive oil spray or a tablespoon of oil
- Sautée the garlic for 1-2 mins
- Add the shrimp and the spices. Cook for 5-7 mins until the shrimp is no longer pink, and is cooked through
- SERVE with taco shells and fixings!